OnePlus 10 Pro Google Camera is an app from the google pixel phone. Although it captures decent images, if you want to give some extra boost to your photography, then you can sideload the GCam mod. Here you can download OnePlus 10 Pro Google Camera.
OnePlus 10 Pro Specs
The OnePlus 10 Pro 5G has some much-needed upgrades over the 9 Pro, and with just a moderate bump in pricing, it’s not a bad deal. Even the top-end variant of the 10 Pro 5G is less expensive than the base models of the Samsung Galaxy S22 and iPhone 13, making it good value. Compared to the OnePlus 9 Pro, the 10 Pro 5G offers a bigger battery with quicker charging, a slightly more power-efficient AMOLED display, a more powerful SoC with plenty more 5G bands, a better selfie camera, and a nicer design.
Other than some small issues such as the occasional overheating when recording 4K/8K videos in hot weather and the slightly inferior quality of the ultra-wide camera compared to the OnePlus 9 Pro, the 10 Pro 5G is yet another solid flagship from OnePlus and delivers very good performance and features for the price.
Download OnePlus 10 Pro Google Camera
The 2022 OnePlus flagship comes in with Camera2 API support out-of-the-box, yes, you can install the GCam app without rooting your smartphone. Below we attach the Google Camera 8.1 port by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Wichaya, both apps are compatible with the OnePlus 10 Pro. Here are the download links.
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs. Added the latest GCam for OnePlus 10 Pro with best config file.
Recommended Settings for OnePlus 10 Pro Google Camera:
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install OnePlus 10 Pro Google Camera
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus 10 Pro.