Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Mobile was launched on October 4, 2023. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate and a 6.40-inch touchscreen display (FHD+). The display sports Gorilla Glass for protection. An octa-core processor powers the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE. It comes with 8GB of RAM. A 4500mAh non-removable battery powers the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE, which runs Android 13. It supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Google Camera [Best GCam 8.4]
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE on the rear packs a 50-megapixel primary camera; a 12-megapixel camera, and an 8-megapixel camera. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 10-megapixel sensor.
The Galaxy S23 FE comes in two variants, the US model boasts the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, whereas, the Exynos 2200 SoC for rest of the markets. Developers have ported the GCam for both variants, although, the feature set as well as interface may vary for two variants. You can use all major features like Astrophotography, Night Sight mode, Portrait, HDR, Video Recording, and more. Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S23 FE.
Download Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Google Camera
Like the normal S-series phones, the Fan Edition comes with all major features including the Camera2 API and other features. So, yes, you can easily install the GCam app on your smartphone. Here are the working GCam ports with Galaxy S23 FE.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Google Camera (LMC8.4_R17_Scan3D.apk) [Best Working GCam for Snapdragon variant]
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Google Camera (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1zfix_ruler.apk) [For Exynos]
Before moving ahead, make sure to apply some additional settings for best performance. Also, make sure to delete the older version of the GCam app if any installed. Now let’s take a look at the settings.
Recommended Settings for Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Google Camera
- Open the app, grant the required permissions, once done, swipe down and tap on the gear icon to open the Settings.
- Download this config file, copy the file and paste it on this location: /Download/MGC.8.1.101_Configs/ (folder).
- Now go back to the GCam app, tap on the black space available around shutter button or you can also go to the Settings > Configs, then load the file stored in the above-mentioned folder.
- Once done, open the app, swipe down on the home screen of the app, now enable HDR+ enhanced and Google AWB.
- Go back to the Settings, now tap Advanced from General Settings:
- scroll down a bit and turn on Video Stabilization (OIS)
- you can also activate 4K 60fps and 8K video recording if you want.
- Open the My Files app and navigate to the downloads folder.
- Tap on the downloaded GCam app to install it. Don’t open it!
- Once installed, go back to the app drawer and find the Google Camera app icon.
- Tap and Hold the GCam app icon, then select the Take a Video option.
- Now double-tap on the black area around the shutter button.
- Select the configuration file for best results, here’s the link to the config file.
- Config file for S23 / S23 Plus – Download
- Place the config file inside the LMC8.4 folder. You can navigate to Internal Storage > LMC8.4
- That’s it.
You can start using the GCam app on your Galaxy S23 FE and capture the best memories through the Pixel camera app.
- Samsung Phones: 13 Tricks to Extend Their Battery Life
- 6 Ways to Make Samsung Phones’ App Drawer Better
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 & Z Fold 3 get Android 14 in US
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 & Fold 4 get Android 14 update in US
- Samsung Galaxy M54 & Galaxy F14 Get One UI 6.0 in Different Regions