OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Google Camera is an app taken from google pixel, But still able to capture decent shots in natural light the best thing is you can boost up the performance a bit by sideloading the Pixel 6 camera app aka GCam mod port. Here you can download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Specs
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G mobile was launched on 28th April 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.59-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2412 pixels (FHD+) at a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor. It comes with 6GB, 8GB of RAM. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G supports Super VOOC fast charging.
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel (f/1.7, 0.7-micron) primary camera; a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.0-micron.
Download OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Google Camera
OnePlus’s newest mid-ranger comes in with Camera2 API support out-of-the-box which allows you easily sideload GCam on your smartphone and enhance the camera performance. You can easily install the google camera app on your OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G smartphone. We’re attaching the newest port by BSG and Urnyx05, which you can use on your Nord CE 2 Lite 5G, here are the download links.
- Download OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Google Camera 8.3 (MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk)
- Download OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Google Camera 8.4 (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
How to install OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Google Camera 8.4
Before starting to use the app, I suggest you to make some changes to the settings in GCam.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed it). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- Open the app, then swipe down to open Settings, tap More Settings > Allow access to manage files.
- Now open settings > Advanced > enable HDR+ control, Auto Night Sight.
- Once done, open the Google Camera app, then swipe down to open Settings, now turn on HDR+ enhanced mode.
- That’s it.
You can make more changes to the Settings as per your needs. For MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings.
- OnePlus OxygenOS 13 Android 13 Minimum Hardware Requirement
- OnePlus 10 Pro get C.22 and OnePlus Ace Pro grabbed A.15 update
- Leak of Realme GT Neo 4 and OnePlus Ace 2 specifications
- OnePlus 10T OxygenOS 12 A.12 update fixes spotty fingerprint sensor
- OnePlus Store Gets New Update V220.127.116.11: Check What’s New