The default camera app on Pixel devices is called Google Camera. It has an easy-to-understand interface and places an emphasis on computational photography, which employs algorithms in software to improve snapshots. With Google Camera’s HDR Plus and Night Sight mode, users can capture stunning images even in low light, and the app’s HDR+ processing helps to create photographs with a high dynamic range.
Pixel smartphones are the only ones that can use Google Camera; it’s not available on any other Android phone. A few developers have made tweaks to the app so that it can run on the Redmi Note 12 Pro, and we’re going to give you access to one of those versions so that you can use it on a device that isn’t a Pixel.
What’s Working Redmi Note 12 Pro Google Camera:
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- all other basic features
Download links for Redmi Note 12 Pro Google Camera:
- Gcam_build_8.4_super.apk: Download
- Google Camera_160MP_mod: Download
- gcam Iphone 13 Pro max Settings: Download
How to Install Redmi Note 12 Pro Google Camera:
- Enable unknown sources: Go to your device’s “Settings” app, select “Security” or “Privacy,” and toggle on the “Unknown sources” option. This allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Download Google Camera: You can Download Latest Version of Google Camera Mod from above ‘Download Section’
- Locate the Google Camera File: Once the Google Camera file has been downloaded, use a file manager app to find the file.
- Install Google Camera: Click Google Camera app, A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to install the app. Tap on “Install” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Launch the app: Once the installation is complete, you can launch Google Camera by tapping on its icon in the app drawer or home screen.
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download Config File: You can Download any custom config file for your device from Internet or use above ‘Download section’
- Move Config to Gcam Folder: after Downloading the config file move it to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Import Config File: Launch Google Camera app from app drawer, Click Near shooter area A pop-up window will appear, asking to Import custom config, top on desire Config File
- once done, Restart Google Camera App.