Nubia Red Magic 5S NX659J Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this Nubia Red Magic 5S NX659J such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fast boot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Nubia Red Magic 5S NX659J Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Make a backup before the Process
- It will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Nubia Red Magic 5S NX659J
- ROM Type – Full ROM
- SoC – Qualcomm
- OS – Android
- Password –
- Root Access – No
- Size –
- Region –
- Firmware Version – Check below List
- Firmware Nubia Red Magic 5S V8.07: Download
- Oplus Download tool: Mirror
- Oppo driver: Download
How to Flash Nubia Red Magic 5S NX659J Stock ROM Firmware
How to Install Nubia Red Magic 5S NX659J Stock Rom Firmware
- Install QFIL: Download and install the latest version of QFIL on your computer.
- Download the firmware: Download the firmware file for your from above download section.
- Extract Firmware File: once firmware file is downloaded extract the zip file using the 7z or winrar.’
- Install Qualcomm driver: download & Install latest qualcomm 9008 usb driver on your computer
- Boot your device into EDL mode: To put your device into EDL (Emergency Download) mode, follow these steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Hold down the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- While holding the volume buttons, connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
- Your device should now be in EDL mode.
- Note: if still not in EDL Mod then you have to short test point
- Launch QFIL: Launch QFIL on your computer.
- Load the firmware: In QFIL, click on the “Flat Build” button and select the firmware file that you downloaded in step
- in the Programmer option click browse and locate Prog-firehose-ddr.elf file from firmware folder
- Click load xml option and select all rawprogram and patch xmls
- Start the flashing process: Click on the “Download” button in QFIL to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete: The flashing process can take several minutes to complete, depending on the size of the firmware file and the speed of your computer. do not disconnect your device from the computer during this time.
- Reboot your device: Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect your device from the computer and reboot it.
How to Install OTA/recovery update:
- reboot stock recovery, click Install locate update zip
- Teclast T40 Pro Z3D2 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Teclast T40 Pro Z3D1 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Download Huawei Mate X5 Official Stock Wallpapers
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite CPH2467 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)