You can use the Spreadtrum Flash Tool (SPD Flash Tool) to install updates, recoveries, and custom ROMs on Android devices with Spreadtrum processors. If you have a Windows PC, you can use Spreadtrum Flash Tool to update the firmware on your device.
Here are some key features of the Spreadtrum Flash Tool:
Simple User Interface-
- The simple interface provides easy firmware load ability and flashing of the firmware.
- Just add the firmware and click “Start to Download” to start flashing the device using PAC firmware on Android smartphones and tablets.
Flash P5C Firmware Supports-
- Flashing P5C firmware is a rare firmware found only in a few devices.
Supports multiple languages-
- Facility to add more languages and configurations on the device OS and work only when special NV and userimg files are added to support the configuration of the device.
- SPD tool R27.23.0101: Download
- SPD tool R26.21.2801: Download
- SPD tools R24.0.0003: Download
- SPD tool R23.19.4001: Download
How to Install Spreadtrum upgrade tool:
- it’s a portable software that just extracts & use
How to use the Spreadtrum upgrade tool:
- Download and Install SPD Driver on your computer
- Download and Extract Firmware File Flash tools
- Run SPD-flash-tool.exe
- Click load Package
- Now Select Pac file from the downloaded ROM folder
- Click Download/Start Arrow
- Connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key
- Wait until success,
- once done, disconnect device & switch it ON