In this article, you will learn how to unlock the bootloader on your Nubia Red Magic 8 Pro Plus without obtaining permission from the manufacturer.
Any Android device must have its bootloader, an OS component or piece of code, executed before it can start up. You are limited to booting into the original operating system that came with your device if the bootloader is locked and cannot be modified. When you unlock your device’s bootloader, you’ll be able to install different versions of the operating system.
- Unlocking the bootloader will void your device warranty.
- Your Phone will be erased Including internal storage, we highly encourage you to first make a complete backup & move it to a safe place.
Steps to unlock bootloader on Nubia Red Magic 8 Pro Plus:
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your phone’s settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
3. Download and extract provided platform tools on Your PC.
4. Now Reboot Your Phone to Fastboot Mod by holding Power and volume down button. once you see fastboot logo on phone, connect it to computer using usb cable.
5. Now Go to the folder where You have extract the Platform tools and CTRL+Right Click and select Open CMD here
6. Now type below code to unlock bootloader
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX729J OR fastboot flashing unlock
7. on Phone confirm unlock warning by Pressing Volume up Key
8. then reboot system Now with below code.
9. Your Phone now successfully unlocked.
- Nubia Red Magic 9 Pro/Pro Plus NX769J Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Download Nubia Red Magic 9 Pro Google Camera
- How to Fix Nubia red magic 8s pro system update package did not match
- Nubia Z40s Pro NX702J Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Nubia Red Magic 6R NX666J Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)