These are instructions on how to use the Realme Flash Tool to flash or install .ofp firmware on the Realme and Oppo Devices.
Requirements: You should unlock your Realme Device bootloader before following the tutorial below. Realme Flash Tool will not work on Locked bootloader devices.
Flash or install .ofp Firmware using the Realme Flash Tool
- Download and install the Google ADB Drivers on the Windows Computer. If in case ADB drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download Stock Firmware (.ofp based) of your Realme Device and extract it on the computer (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the Stock Firmware on Realme Stock ROM or through Google).
- Now, Extract Realme Flash Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Realme Flash Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Realme Flash.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once the Flash Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Browse button:
- Locate the .ofp firmware on the computer:
- Switch off the Mobile Device > Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key simultaneously to enter the fastboot mode.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Click on the Loading button to allow the flash tool to detect the connected device.
- Click on the Flash button:
- Click on the Confirm button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Flashing Completed message on the tool.
Congratulations! Now, Close the Tool on the computer Disconnect the device and Restart it.