Realme Pad LTE RMP2103 Stock ROM Firmware is Now available, You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your Realme RMP2103 such as hang on Logo, FRP lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
Realme Pad LTE Specs
Realme RMP2103 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G80 Processor. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, etc. the device comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- flash carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to Your device
- a customized DA file is required to bypass download agent authentication
- it will erase all your personal data Including Internal storage. so we advise you to first make a complete backup of your Phone
Firmware Information for Realme Pad LTE RMP2103 Stock ROM Firmware:
- Device Name: Realme RMP2103
- Type: Full ROM
- ROM Size: up to 2-8GB
- SoC: Mediatek
- OS: Android 11
- Password: Null
- Gapps: Included
- Root access: Not
- Firmware Version: RMP2103EEA_11_A.05_220209
Downloads Links for Realme Pad LTE RMP2103 Stock ROM Firmware:
full firmware to reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- RMP2103_11_A.05_220126_b677139d ID, TH, PH, MY, IN, SG, EG, KE, RU, TR: Download
- RMP2103EEA_11_A.05_220209_d74264cc UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, BE, IRL, UX, PT, CZ, SK, RO, AUT, BG, SVN, HUN, SR, HR, GRC: Download
How to Install Realme Pad LTE RMP2103 Stock ROM Firmware
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require an Authorized account/ID)
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to the Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from the ROM folder
- Repeat Process and load DA and Auth file too
- Select ‘Download only‘ Click Download & Connect You switched off the Phone by pressing the volume up and down key (if no USB device then you have to do a test point)
- You will see a Yellow flashing bar. once done unplug the device & switch it ON
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories. With the details listing and specs check out the latest realme devices and gadgets.