Redmi Note 12T Pro Google Camera or Redmi Note 12T Pro Gcam is the stock camera app from Google’s Pixel devices. It has an easy-to-understand interface and places an emphasis on computational photography, which employs algorithms in software to improve snapshots. With Google Camera’s HDR Plus and Night Sight mode, users can capture stunning images even in low light, and the app’s HDR+ processing helps to create photographs with a high dynamic range.
The Google Camera app is only available on the Pixel line of smartphones. Here, we provide you with one of the modified versions of the app that you can install on Redmi Note 12T Pro and use on your non-Pixel device.
What’s Working on Redmi Note 12T Pro Google Camera:
- Night Sight
- timelapse video
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- all other basic features
- Gcam_build_8.4_super.apk: Download
- Google Camera_160MP_mod: Download
- gcam Iphone 13 Pro max Settings: Download
How to Install Google Camera Mod on Redmi Note 12T Pro:
- Enable unknown sources: Go to your device’s “Settings” app, select “Security” or “Privacy,” and toggle on the “Unknown sources” option. This allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Download Google Camera: You can Download Latest Version of Google Camera Mod from above ‘Download Section’
- Locate the Google Camera File: Once the Google Camera file has been downloaded, use a file manager app to find the file.
- Install Google Camera: Click Google Camera app, A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to install the app. Tap on “Install” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Launch the app: Once the installation is complete, you can launch Google Camera by tapping on its icon in the app drawer or home screen.
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download Config File: You can Download any custom config file for your device from Internet or use above ‘Download section’
- Move Config to Gcam Folder: after Downloading the config file move it to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Import Config File: Launch Google Camera app from app drawer, Click Near shooter area A pop-up window will appear, asking to Import custom config, top on desire Config File
- once done, Restart Google Camera App.