For taking photographs of exceptional quality, the Poco F5 series comes bundled with a camera module that has three lenses and a 64-megapixel Quad Bayer sensor. The F5 series of Poco phones, just like the Poco phones that came before it, support the Pixel Camera, also known as the GCam mod port. You can get Google Camera for the Poco F5 and F5 Pro by downloading it from this page.
Poco F5 & F5 Pro Google Camera 8.7 [Best GCam 8.7]
The Poco F5 duo takes high-resolution photos with a 64MP Omnivision OV64B primary sensor and 4-in-1 pixel binning. An 8MP Sony IMX 355 sensor and a 2MP macro camera sensor complete the setup. The phone uses Xiaomi and Poco’s MIUI camera app. The Poco F5 camera takes good photos, but to get the full experience, use the Pixel 7 Camera app, aka GCam.
The Poco F5 series can use the latest Google Camera app port. The developers have ported the GCam to Xiaomi, Poco, and newer models. The GCam 8.7’s Night Sight mode, astronomy, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more are anticipated. Let’s download and install Google Camera on the Poco F5.
Download Poco F5 & F5 Pro Google Camera 8.7
- Download Google Camera 8.7 for Poco F5 & F5 Pro (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V15a_MGC.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F5 & F5 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
NOTE: BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW GCAM MOD PORTED APP, MAKE SURE TO DELETE THE OLDER VERSION (IF YOU’VE INSTALLED). THIS IS NOT A STABLE VERSION OF GOOGLE CAMERA, SO IT MAY HAVE SOME BUGS.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Download this config file and paste it inside the /Downloads/MGC_CONFIG/ folder.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Poco F5 series.