OnePlus 9RT Google Camera is also gotten from the Pixel camera app (aka GCam Mod port apk). Here you can download the Google camera for the OnePlus 9RT.
OnePlus 9RT Summary
The OnePlus 9RT has a good in-hand feel despite its hefty 198.5g weight. The rounded edges of the aluminium frame make it comfortable to hold. It has a relatively large 6.62-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a full-HD+ resolution. The second big change lies in the performance of the phone. The OnePlus 9RT uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC making it equal to the OnePlus 9. OnePlus has even tweaked the touch response of the 9RT’s screen, which can boost to 600Hz (from 300Hz) in certain games.
The in-display fingerprint sensor is lightning-quick at authentication, and navigating the phone’s menus is quick. Switching between apps was also seamless and it never felt like I was stressing this phone, no matter what I did. The 4,500mAh battery lasted for 20 hours and 16 minutes in our internal test, which runs an HD video clip on a loop till a phone shuts off. The camera app on the 9RT has been lifted straight from sister company Oppo’s ColorOS. The image quality is good but low-light performance could have been better.
Download OnePlus 9RT Google Camera
OnePlus’s 9RT comes with Camera2 API support in the box, so you can install the Google camera app on your smartphone. Below we attach the newest GCam port by BSG – GCam 8.4, GCam 8.2 by Nikita, and GCam 7.3 port by Urnyx05. You can use Astrophotography and Night Sight in these ports.
- Download OnePlus 9RT Google Camera 8.4 (MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk)
- Download OnePlus 9RT Google Camera 8.2 (NGCam_8.2.300-v1.6.apk)
- Download OnePlus 9RT Google Camera 7.3 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
Recommended Settings for OnePlus 9RT Google Camera:
For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk and NGCam_8.2.300-v1.6.apk
- At first, download the config file from above-listed links on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus 9RT.
- Realme 9 Pro And 9 Pro Plus Google Camera 8.4
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Google Camera 8.4
- Oppo Reno 7 And Reno 7 Pro 5G Google Camera 8.4
- Oppo Find X5 And X5 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- Realme GT 2 And GT 2 Pro Google Camera 8.4