Oppo Find X5 And X5 Pro Google Camera is gotten from google pixel phone. You can also install GCam on the Find X5. Here you can Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X5 Pro.
Oppo Find X5 Specs
Oppo Find X5 mobile was launched on 24th February 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.55-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels at a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch (ppi). The display sports Gorilla Glass for protection. Oppo Find X5 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.84 MHz, 3 cores clocked at 2.42 MHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.80 MHz. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Oppo Find X5 runs Android 12 and is powered by a 4,800mAh non-removable battery. The Oppo Find X5 supports wireless charging, as well as Super VOOC fast charging.
The Oppo Find X5 on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera; a 50-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 13-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 32-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. The front camera also features autofocus.
Download Oppo Find X5 And X5 Pro Google Camera
Oppo Find X-series phones are feature-packed phones, that come with Camera2 API support and other essentials. And the Find X5 line is no different. You can easily install the Google Camera app on the 2022 Oppo flagship smartphone. Below we’re attaching three different GCam ports, GCam 8.1 and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 and GCam 8.4 by BSG. After installing GCam, you can access features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here are the download links.
- Download Oppo Find X5 And X5 Pro Google Camera 8.1 (PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Oppo Find X5 And X5 Pro Google Camera 8.4 (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
- Download Oppo Find X5 And X5 Pro Google Camera 7.3 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
Recommended Settings for Oppo Find X5 And X5 Pro Google Camera:
- First, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with the GCam name.
- Open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double-tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.300_A10_V3_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
- Realme GT 2 And GT 2 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- OnePlus 10 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Google Camera 8.4
- Oppo A58 5G Launched With 90Hz Display, Stereo Speakers, 33W Charging
- Leak; OPPO Find N2 To Feature improved chipset, cameras, charging