OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Google Camera is gotten from pixel phone, it captures nice images thanks to the default camera app, this time the phone houses ColorOS’s camera app. So, if you’re looking for an alternative, here you can download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Summary
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G mobile was launched on 17th February 2022. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.40-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The display sports Gorilla Glass for protection. OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor. It comes with 6GB, 8GB of RAM. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G supports Super VOOC fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel (f/1.7) primary camera; an 8-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 aperture.
Download OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Google Camera
Like every other OnePlus smartphone, the Nord CE 2 5G also bags the Camera2 API support out-of-the-box, which allows you to sideload the Google Camera app without rooting your smartphone. So, if you’re looking for a GCam app for your Nord CE 2 5G, then you’re at the right place, here’s the best GCam mod. We’re attaching the newest port by BSG and Urnyx05, which you can use on your Nord CE 2 5G, here are the download links.
- Download OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Google Camera 8.3 (MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk)
- Download OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Google Camera 8.4 (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
Before starting using the app, I suggest you to make some changes to the settings in GCam.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- Open the app, then swipe down to open Settings, tap More Settings > Allow access to manage files.
- Now open settings > Advanced > enable HDR+ control, Auto Night Sight.
- Once done, open the Google Camera app, then swipe down to open Settings, now turn on HDR+ enhanced mode.
- That’s it.
You can make more changes to the Settings as per your needs. For MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings.
- Oppo Reno 7 And Reno 7 Pro 5G Google Camera 8.4
- Oppo Find X5 And X5 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- Realme GT 2 And GT 2 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- OnePlus Nord 2T Official Stock Wallpapers
- OnePlus 10T Official Stock Wallpapers