Realme 9 Pro And 9 Pro Plus Google Camera capture decent images with the default camera app, if you want to boost up the photography, then you can download Google Camera for Realme 9 Pro and Realme 9 Pro+.
Realme 9 Pro 5G Specs
Realme 9 Pro 5G mobile was launched on 16th February 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.60-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2412 pixels. Realme 9 Pro 5G is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor. It comes with 6GB, 8GB of RAM. The Realme 9 Pro 5G runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Realme 9 Pro 5G supports Dash Charge fast charging.
The Realme 9 Pro 5G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel (f/1.79) primary camera; an 8-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.05 aperture.
Download Realme 9 Pro And 9 Pro Plus Google Camera
Following the previous trends, both phones have the Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. Yes, you can easily install the Google Camera app on the new Realme 9 series phones. The two phones support the latest GCam mod port – Google Camera 8.4, and here we attach the latest port by BSG alongside the GCam 8.2 port by Nikita. You can try out both ports on your phone. Here are the download links.
- Download Realme 9 Pro And 9 Pro Plus Google Camera 8.2 (NGCam_8.2.300-v1.7.apk)
- Download Realme 9 Pro And 9 Pro Plus Google Camera 8.4 (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
Recommended Settings for Realme 9 Pro And 9 Pro Plus Google Camera:
- At first, download this config file from above-listed links on your smartphone.
- Now open File Manager then open GCam folder (if not available then create folder named – GCam).
- Create a new folder under GCam, with Configs8 name.
- Open Configs8 folder and paste the config file here.
- That’s it.
Now open the Google Camera then swipe down to open settings, under Settings tap on Configs then load the config file download earlier.
For MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Google Camera 8.4
- Oppo Reno 7 And Reno 7 Pro 5G Google Camera 8.4
- Oppo Find X5 And X5 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- Realme GT 2 And GT 2 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- OnePlus 10 Pro Google Camera 8.4