Oppo Reno 7 And Reno 7 Pro 5G Google Camera capture really impressive shots and the best thing is you can also sideload the Pixel 6 camera app aka GCam mod on Reno7 and Reno7 Pro. Here you can Download Google Camera for Reno7 and Reno7 Pro 5G.
Oppo Reno 7 5G Specs
The new design of the Oppo Reno 7 looks nice. The rounded frame and curved edges of the back gives the phone a sleek aesthetic. The Reno 7 also gets the same laser-etched pattern on the back like on the Reno 7 Pro, which looks good and does’t attract fingerprints. The 6.4-inch AMOLED display is similar to the one on the previous phone. It has a full-HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Oppo hasn’t bothered refreshing the SoC in the Reno 7 as it’s still the MediaTek Dimensity 900, along with has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The software experience of the Oppo Reno 7 is identical to the 7 Pro. Day-to-day performance has been solid so far with the Oppo Reno 7. The SoC is plenty powerful for handling the usual productivity and social apps. The bump in battery capacity to 4,500mAh (from 4,300mAh) seems to have made a noticeable impact on battery life.
Download Oppo Reno 7 And Reno 7 Pro 5G Google Camera (Reno7 Z)
One of the best things about Oppo’s Reno series phones is, that they have Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. Yes, you can easily install the Google Camera app on your Reno7 lineup smartphone without rooting and playing much with settings. Here we are attaching two different GCam mod ports – the newest port by BSG and GCam 8.2 by Nikita, both ports are working fine on the Reno7 series. Here are the download links.
- Download Oppo Reno 7 And Reno 7 Pro 5G Google Camera 8.2 (NGCam_8.2.300-v1.7.apk)
- Download Oppo Reno 7 And Reno 7 Pro 5G Google Camera 8.4 (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
Recommended Settings for Oppo Reno 7 And Reno 7 Pro 5G Google Camera:
- At first, download this config file from above-listed links on your smartphone.
- Now open File Manager then open GCam folder (if not available then create folder named – GCam).
- Create a new folder under GCam, with Configs8 name.
- Open Configs8 folder and paste the config file here.
- That’s it.
Now open the Google Camera then swipe down to open settings, under Settings tap on Configs then load the config file download earlier.
For MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
- Oppo Find X5 And X5 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- Realme GT 2 And GT 2 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- OnePlus 10 Pro Google Camera 8.4
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Google Camera 8.4
- Oppo A58 5G Launched With 90Hz Display, Stereo Speakers, 33W Charging