On this page, you can Download Realme GT Neo 2 Google Camera 8.3. The google camera in this post was retrieved from a reliable source, and it is bug-free and simple to download and install.
Oppo‘s subsidiary Realme just introduced the Realme GT Neo 2, the successor of the Realme GT Neo (for China) aka Realme X7 Max. One of the most prominent features of the new Realme GT Neo 2 smartphone is its camera. The GT Neo2 is equipped with a triple-lens camera module with a 64MP quad-Bayer sensor. The default camera software on Realme’s new mid-ranger captures good shots, but if you want a better alternative to the official camera app, you may utilize the GCam mod. Download Google Camera for Realme GT Neo 2 from this page.
Realme GT Neo 2 Google Camera 8.3 (Best GCam)
Realme GT Neo 2 features a 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor with four-in-one quad-Bayer technology for high-resolution picture capturing. The triple-lens array also includes an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro camera. The GT Neo 2 features the same camera app as the Realme X7 Max 5G. Realme’s camera app includes HDR, AI mode, Pro Nightscape mode, street, expert, and other functions. The app also has the much-anticipated Night mode function, although it is not as excellent as Google Camera’s Night Sight feature, so if you want to record some mind-boggling low-light images, you may utilize your smartphone’s GCam Mod connection.
The latest port from Pixel 6 is compatible with many phones including the Realme GT Neo 2. The Pixel camera app aka GCam port support features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.3 port. Apart from these features, the newest port also adopts the Material You theming for Android 12. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install the Google Camera app on Realme GT Neo 2.
Download Google Camera for Realme GT Neo 2
Aside from camera functionality, the Realme GT Neo 2 supports the Camera2 API, which is the sole prerequisite for sideloading the GCam port. Yes, there’s no need to tamper with the rooting instructions. We’ve attached the most recent GCam ports made by Nikita (aka nickpl13) and BSG devs. Fortunately, both applications function properly on the Realme GT Neo 2. Here are the links to the downloads.
- Download Realme GT Neo 2 Google Camera 8.3 7.4 – Recommended
- Download Realme GT Neo 2 Google Camera 8.3 – Latest Beta
- Download GCam for Realme GT Neo 2
After downloading and installing, be sure to follow the suggested settings on your phone, which will allow you to shoot stunning photos without any problems.
Note: Before installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, be sure to uninstall the previous version (if you have one). Because this is not a stable version of Google Camera, it may have problems.
- At first you need to download config settings from above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4 then create config folder with Congifs7 naming, while for GCam 8.1 create configs8 folder.
While for MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
When everything is finished. Begin taking stunning images right from your Realme GT Neo 2 series smartphone.
If you have any questions, please leave a remark in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
- Realme Narzo 30 RMX2156 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme RMX3366 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme GT2 Pro RMX3300 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- What is The New Realme Care Plus
- Realme 9i 5G RMX3612 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)