OnePlus 10T OxygenOS 12 A.12 update fixes spotty fingerprint sensor
The OnePlus 10T OxygenOS 12 A.12 update with the Android security patch for November 2022 is now available in India. The firmware version CPH2413 11 A.12 is included in the update.
The November security patch is included in the update, which improves system stability and security while maintaining user experience. Furthermore, by reducing system issues such as crashing, freezing, lagging, and more, this update resolves issues and provides a smooth performance. The resolution to the that fails to set fingerprint in some scenarios is a significant fix included in this update.
This update also improves the multi-finger touch experience. You can read the full changelog provided below to learn about all of the changes coming to the OnePlus 10T.
Changelog for OnePlus 10T OxygenOS 12 A.12 update:
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.11.
- Updates touch algorithm and improve the multi-finger touch experience.
- Fixes the occasional issue that fails to set fingerprint in some scenarios.
- Optimizes network stability.
- Optimizes the white balance effect and improves the camera experience.
As always, the update is being seeded out in batches, meaning that users will likely receive the OTA notification within the week. You can also check the availability of the update on your device manually by navigating to Settings > System > Software Update.