Nothing Phone 2 Google Camera is from Pixel devices come preloaded with Google Camera, also known as Gcam. Focusing on computational photography, which employs software algorithms to improve the quality of photographs taken with the Camera, it provides a straightforward and user-friendly interface. Google Camera is well-known for its sophisticated features, such as HDR Plus and Night Sight mode, which enable users to take fantastic photos even in low light, and HDR+ processing, which aids in the creation of high dynamic range photographs.
The Google Camera app is only available on the Pixel line of smartphones. Nonetheless, third-party programmers have made tweaks to the app so that it can run on Nothing Phone2; we’re providing one of those versions so that you can enjoy the service on your non-Pixel device.
What’s Working Nothing Phone 2 Google Camera:
- Night Sight
- timelapse video
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- all other basic features
Download links for Nothing Phone 2 Google Camera:
- Gcam_build_8.4_super.apk: Download
- Google Camera_160MP_mod: Download
- gcam Iphone 13 Pro max Settings: Download
How to Install Google Camera Mod on Nothing Phone2:
- Enable unknown sources: Go to your device’s “Settings” app, select “Security” or “Privacy,” and toggle on the “Unknown sources” option. This allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Download Google Camera: You can Download Latest Version of Google Camera Mod from above ‘Download Section’
- Locate the Google Camera File: Once the Google Camera file has been downloaded, use a file manager app to find the file.
- Install Google Camera: Click Google Camera app, A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to install the app. Tap on “Install” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Launch the app: Once the installation is complete, you can launch Google Camera by tapping on its icon in the app drawer or home screen.
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download Config File: You can Download any custom config file for your device from Internet or use above ‘Download section’
- Move Config to Gcam Folder: after Downloading the config file move it to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Import Config File: Launch Google Camera app from app drawer, Click Near shooter area A pop-up window will appear, asking to Import custom config, top on desire Config File
- once done, Restart Google Camera App.