IQOO Neo 7 Google Camera or Gcam is the stock camera app for Google’s Pixel devices. It has an easy-to-use interface and a focus on computational photography, which uses software algorithms to improve the quality of photos taken with the camera. Google Camera is well-known for its advanced features, such as HDR Plus & Night Sight mode, which enables users to take great photos in low-light conditions, and HDR+ processing, which aids in the production of photos with a high dynamic range.
Google Camera is only available on Pixel smartphones and not on other Android devices. However, some developers have created modified versions of the app that can be installed on the Vivo Iqoo Neo 7, and we’ve included one of them here for you to use on your non-Pixel device.
What’s Working On IQOO Neo 7 Google Camera:
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- all other basic features
IQOO Neo 7 Google Camera Download links:
- Gcam_build_8.4_super.apk: Download
- Google Camera_160MP_mod: Download
- gcam Iphone 13 Pro max Settings: Download
How to Install Google Camera Mod on Vivo Iqoo Neo 7:
- Enable unknown sources: Go to your device’s “Settings” app, select “Security” or “Privacy,” and toggle on the “Unknown sources” option. This allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Download Google Camera: You can Download Latest Version of Google Camera Mod from above ‘Download Section’
- Locate the Google Camera File: Once the Google Camera file has been downloaded, use a file manager app to find the file.
- Install Google Camera: Click Google Camera app, A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to install the app. Tap on “Install” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Launch the app: Once the installation is complete, you can launch Google Camera by tapping on its icon in the app drawer or home screen.
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download Config File: You can Download any custom config file for your device from Internet or use above ‘Download section’
- Move Config to Gcam Folder: after Downloading the config file move it to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Import Config File: Launch Google Camera app from app drawer, Click Near shooter area A pop-up window will appear, asking to Import custom config, top on desire Config File
- once done, Restart Google Camera App.
- Download IQOO Z7x Google Camera
- iQOO Z7s 5G launched in India with 90Hz AMOLED display
- OnePlus Recorder Get Updated To V13.13.1
- Vivo T2 5G Google Camera 8.4
- OnePlus Health App: Download Latest Update V2.6.14