Vivo Y78 Plus Google Camera or Gcam is the stock camera app for Google’s Pixel devices. It has an easy-to-use interface and focuses on computational photography, which uses computer algorithms to improve the caliber of pictures taken by cameras. The Google Camera is renowned for its cutting-edge features, including HDR Plus & Night Sight mode, which enables users to take excellent pictures in low light, and HDR+ processing, which helps to produce high dynamic range images.
Other Android devices cannot use Google Camera because it is only available on Pixel smartphones. The app can be installed on the Vivo Y78 Plus, but some developers have modified it. We’ll share one of those modified versions with you here so you can use it on a non-Pixel device.
What’s Working on Vivo Y78 Plus Google Camera:
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- all other basic features
Vivo Y78 Plus Google Camera Download links:
- Gcam_build_8.4_super.apk: Download
- Google Camera_160MP_mod: Download
- gcam Iphone 13 Pro max Settings: Download
How to Install Google Camera Mod on Vivo Y78 Plus:
- Enable unknown sources: Go to your device’s “Settings” app, select “Security” or “Privacy,” and toggle on the “Unknown sources” option. This allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Download Google Camera: You can Download Latest Version of Google Camera Mod from above ‘Download Section’
- Locate the Google Camera File: Once the Google Camera file has been downloaded, use a file manager app to find the file.
- Install Google Camera: Click Google Camera app, A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to install the app. Tap on “Install” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Launch the app: Once the installation is complete, you can launch Google Camera by tapping on its icon in the app drawer or home screen.
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download Config File: You can Download any custom config file for your device from Internet or use above ‘Download section’
- Move Config to Gcam Folder: after Downloading the config file move it to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Import Config File: Launch Google Camera app from app drawer, Click Near shooter area A pop-up window will appear, asking to Import custom config, top on desire Config File
- once done, Restart Google Camera App.
- Download IQOO Neo 7 Google Camera
- Download IQOO Z7x Google Camera
- Vivo V29 Lite 5G renders Appeared Ahead Of global launch
- Vivo Y35m+ appears launch MIIT certification in China
- OnePlus Recorder Get Updated To V13.13.1