Nothing launched the Nothing OS 2.5 Open Beta 1 for Phone (2) a few weeks ago and stated that the Phone (1) will receive it later this year. The most recent version is jam-packed with new and interesting features designed to improve your smartphone experience. The business has now begun pushing out the Nothing OS 2.0.4 update for the Phone (2), which includes new features like as new widgets and the option to hide apps.
It’s important to note that only a small portion of Nothing Phone (2) users can access the Nothing OS update, which has a build version ending in 2.0.4. However, the brand will quickly extend to additional users in eligible countries.
According to the confirmation, this update is progressively being rolled out to the Phone 2 around the world. However, depending on where you live, it could take a day or two to see it. Check Settings > System > System Updates to see whether an update is available for you.
Nothing OS 2.0.4 Phone Release (2):
Nothing New also adds photo widgets, allowing you to display your favorite photos on your home or lock screen, according to the official changelog. Furthermore, the widgets library interface has been changed so that Nothing widgets are now listed in categories. Plus, it has now included the option to conceal app icons in the app drawer.
Furthermore, the organization encountered various user difficulties after installing the prior release. This covers situations with bright backlighting, consistency in zoom between previewed and captured film, sound while connecting at the same time, and more.
Aside from these enhancements, the current version also includes the October 2023 security patch, which resolves various bugs and provides users with improved system security. It also updated numerous stock applications to improve overall device performance.
- New Photos widget, allowing you to display your favorite photos on your home or lock screen.
- Updated the widgets library interface to now display Nothing widgets in categories.
- Added the option to hide app icons in the app drawer. Simply swipe right in the app drawer to reveal the hidden app icons.
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- Made processing improvements for scenes with bright back lighting.
- Improved zoom consistency between previewed footage and captured footage.
- Improved speaker volume for specific scenarios.
- Optimised sound when simultaneously connecting to a smart watch and earbuds via Bluetooth.
- Updated to Google’s October Security Patch.
- How To Rollback Nothing OS 2.5 Android 14 To Android 13
- Android 14 Phone Update (2) Nothing OS 2.5 Open Beta 1.
- Nothing OS 2.5 Android 14 Beta Update Coming To Phone 2