Samsung Galaxy F54 Google Camera is ported from the google pixel phone, the gcam takes all the features from the Pixel phone, which make it a good phone for photography. Samsung Galaxy F54 is the company’s newest F-series mid-ranger. One of the key highlights of the device is its camera, featuring a 108MP sensor. The phone boasts three cameras on the back and a punch-hole camera on the front. The camera module captures decent photos, all thanks to the high-resolution 108MP sensor.
Download Samsung Galaxy F54 Google Camera
The Camera2 API is not fully accessible on the Samsung Galaxy F54, and RAW files cannot be captured. As a result, the device may not be able to fully support ported camera apps. An independent programmer by the name of Shamim has adapted a GCam app for the Galaxy F54, albeit with a few key features missing. To get the app that this port supports on the A-series mid-ranger, click the link below.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F54 (SGCAM_GO_3.8.47_STABLE_V1.apk) [Recommended]
There’s no need to change settings, you can simply install it like any third-party APK and start using it normally.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy F54
- First, download the app from the above-listed links.
- After downloading, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if needed.
- That’s it.