The Chinese tech giant has started rolling out the OxygenOS 13.1 update to users in North America for the OnePlus 11 smartphone, following its release in India. There are some new health and gaming features, as well as improvements to Zen Space and TalkBack, in the most recent update. The build number of the updated OxygenOS is CPH2451_22.214.171.1241(EX01), which users can use to recognize it.
It’s worth noting that OnePlus 11 users in India are receiving the latest software update. The update is being released over the air (OTA) to a select group of users. However, users can get the major update by going to the Settings menu, selecting the OxygenOS version, and then selecting Download and Install. Simply comply with the on-screen prompts to complete the update process.
OnePlus 11 OxygenOS 13.1 Features:
According to Changelog, the update brings a few more new features and enhancements to take the OnePlus 11 device experience to the next level. It brings several new features and improvements, including Expands Omoji’s, TalkBack, New Zen Space, Improves Simple mode, Championship mode, and music playback control to Game Assistant.
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library.
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the Home screen.
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience.
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.