OnePlus has just recently released an updated version of the OxygenOS mobile operating system for the Nord CE 2 smartphone, which is based on Android 13. The functionality of the device has been steadily improved throughout the course of the year via frequent software updates. The most recent update delivers the Android security patch for the month of May 2023, in addition to numerous other system improvements and bug fixes.
OxygenOS 13 F.48, which includes firmware version IV2201_11.F.48, is now being made available to users of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 smartphone in India. This update is being distributed in conjunction with the OxygenOS 13 F.48 update. This update applies the May 2023 Android Security Patch, which improves the device’s overall system security and is available to users immediately. In addition, the reliability of the system will be enhanced, and problems that have been affecting the background display effect of Quick Settings and the brightness control will be fixed. Have a look at the official log of changes below.
OxygenOS 13 F.48 Update Changelog
• Integrates the May 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
• Improves system stability.
• Improves the background display effect of Quick Settings.
• Fixes an issue that affects the screen brightness control in Quick Settings.
Similar to previous updates, the rollout of this OTA (Over-The-Air) update will be incremental. Initially, a small percentage of OnePlus Nord CE 2 users will receive the update today, while a wider rollout will commence in a few days.
- OnePlus 11 Includes To List OxygenOS 13.1 TalkBack function
- OnePlus Nord 2T May 2023 Update Gets To More Users
- OnePlus Nord N20 SE & N10 Get May 2023 Update
- Update for OnePlus Nord CE 2 May 2023 Enhances Quick Settings
- OnePlus 8 And 8 Pro Gets OxygenOS 13.1 Update With New Features