On this page, you can Download OnePlus Nord N200 Google Camera. The google camera in this post was retrieved from a reliable source, and it is bug-free and simple to download and install.
The OnePlus Nord N200 is the third model in the company’s N-series of cheap mid-range smartphones. The camera, like its predecessors, is one of the smartphone’s main draws. Despite the fact that the Nord N200’s triple-lens camera module is the same as the Nord N100’s, it captures good photographs. In addition, you can sideload third-party apps, such as the GCam app from Pixel phones, to improve image quality. Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N200 can be downloaded from this page.
OnePlus Nord N200 Google Camera (Best GCam)
Moving on to the optics, the Nord N200 boasts a 13MP primary sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and EIS capability. The triple-lens camera module also includes a pair of 2MP sensors. On the software front, the Nord N200 includes the same camera app that we’ve seen in many OnePlus phones; it takes good photos in Normal, HDR, Night Mode, and other modes. If you want a better alternative, you can try the Pixel 5 Camera app, also known as the GCam Mod port. If you want to take some stunning low-light photos, you can use the Google Camera app.
The new version of the Google Camera app includes features such as Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.3 port. Now, let’s look at how to download and install the Google Camera app on the OnePlus Nord N200.
Download OnePlus Nord N200 Google Camera
The new Nord N200, like the previously released OnePlus Nord N-series phones, includes Camera2 API support and other necessities. The GCam app can be used without rooting your device. The Nord N200 smartphone is compatible with the GCam 8.0 by Arnov8G2 and the GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05. Here are the links to the downloads.
- Download OnePlus Nord N200 Google Camera
- Download OnePlus Nord N200 Google Camera 7.3 – Recommended
Make sure to delete the older version of the Gcam Mod ported software before installing the new one. Because this is a beta version of Google Camera, it may contain bugs.
If you desire better results, you can add a configuration file by following the steps below.
OnePlus Nord N200 Google Camera Recommended Settings:
- First, save this configuration file to your smartphone.
- Create a new folder called GCam.
- Open the GCam folder and add a new folder called configs7.
- Now, copy and paste the config file into the configs7 folder.
- After that, launch the Google Camera app and double-tap the black blank area next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings given in the window and then press the restore button.
- Return to the app drawer and reopen the app.
While there is no need to configure many options for MGC 8.3.252 V0d MGC.apk, you can still fiddle with GCam settings to get the best results.
When everything is finished, Begin taking stunning images with your OnePlus Nord N200 right away.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
- OnePlus 11 to come With corner punch-hole display and 50MP triple cameras
- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro September 2022 patch update
- OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Leak specs sheet ahead of launch
- OnePlus Nord Watch Launched With AMOLED Display In India
- Oppo Reno 7A 5G Google Camera Gcam 8.4