The OnePlus 10T, the company’s latest flagship smartphone, was released in August 2022. It even comes with the OxygenOS 12.1 software installation and the most powerful hardware. The stable Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update was recently released by the Chinese tech giant.
This latest OxygenOS 13 software update includes numerous new features, customization options, and improvements over the previous version. However, some users on the OnePlus community and social media platforms have reported that the OnePlus 10T device is having some calling issues.
OnePlus 10T update Calling Issues:
The OxygenOS 13 update caused a calling issue for OnePlus 10T users, which caused a lot of trouble because calling is the main component of any smartphone’s operation.
Users of the OnePlus 10T have reported that the speaker, ear speaker, and microphone are not functioning properly, and that when they call someone, they cannot hear the receiver, and the receiver cannot hear them.
How To Fix The Calling Issues:
According to oneplus community
- You can fix it with a few simple steps. Well, to fix this, exit the SIM on your device, reboot the phone, put it in again, and check it.
- Check Network connecting both the caller and receiver
If your problems are not resolved, share them with the company so that they are aware of such issues and try to solve them. You just kept on checking for the update through the System update with the Settings app on your OnePlus smartphone.
- OnePlus 10T Receives OxygenOS 13 Android 13 Update [Stable]
- How To Use OnePlus Nearby Share
- How To Fix OnePlus Google Map Issue
- How to use OnePlus Auto Launch Feature On OxygenOS 13
- OnePlus Health App crashes after OxygenOS 13 Update