Smartphones have become an indispensable component of our daily lives. They save a variety of items, including photos, movies, and other memories, while also securing other vital items, such as passwords and other confidential information. Our smartphones do practically all of the job in current times, from paying bills to sending money to others. That’s where Xiaomi’s built-in App Lock function comes in, as it protects our most important apps by locking them individually.
Smartphones, while having particular passcodes, passwords, or biometric security mechanisms, can be easily customized by strangers. Meanwhile, in addition to applying app lock to certain programs, you can also conceal notifications to better secure your app privacy. The App Lock feature is included into Xiaomi devices, and you can easily configure it by going to the device’s settings. We’ve outlined the steps for protecting your privacy using App Lock’s Hide Notification function below.
What Is App Lock In A Xiaomi Phone?
App Lock is a built-in feature in Xiaomi devices that helps in increasing app security. It allows you to set an app lock either for single or multiple applications. In order to open the apps, users will be required to set the app lock password from Pattern, PIN or Password. Apart from this, the App Lock feature is available on Xiaomi devices itself, without having to download any third-party application from the Google Play Store.
How to Use App Lock’s Hide Notifications Feature in Xiaomi Smartphones
To further protect your privacy with the Hide Notification feature of App Lock, here are steps for you to follow:
- Open the Security app on your phone.
- Choose the App Lock option.
- Here, you need to enter your phone’s password.
- Then go to Settings.
- Select Hide Notification content.
- Hide notifications to further protect your app privacy by turning the toggle on from the lists of apps.
- Additionally, you can also hide notifications for every application by tapping on the three dots menu.
- Realme UI 5.0 will be the final major update for these devices.
- OnePlus Always On Display App Update Gets General Improvement OxygenOS 14.20.7
- Download Motorola Edge 40 Neo Google Camera 8.9
- List Of Xiaomi Phone Compatible With Google Camera 8.9 (GCam 8.9)
- How to Make Use of Xiaomi MIUI 14’s Magic Sky