There may not be a native solution on your mobile device to highlight important points in a created or received document. There are simple alternatives, though. The easiest ways to highlight PDF text on mobile or desktop are shown in this guide.
Highlight Text in PDF on the Phone
If you don’t have access to your PC or Mac, there’s no need to worry. With the help of the Microsoft 365 (Office) app, you can easily highlight text in a PDF file from your smartphone. Here’s how:
NOTE: If you’re not seeing the PDF tab on your iPhone, tap on the More button and then hit the Plus icon next to PDF to add it to your home page.
2. Afterward, hit the Edit button and select the Highlighter icon.
3. If you want to change the color of the highlighter, tap on the color bubble at the bottom right corner, and then choose any color from the provided list. You can also adjust the opacity of the selected color.
4. Once done, tap and drag to select the text you want to highlight.
5. If you want to undo or remove certain parts of the highlighted text, you can use the Undo or Eraser option.
6. Finally, hit the Tick or Checkmark icon to save your changes, and voila, you have successfully highlighted text in the PDF document.
- ChatGPT Voice Chat Feature Is Now Available To All Android & iOS Users
- iOS 18 Devices Check if your iPhone or iPad can run the update
- Apple developers Gets watchOS 10.2 beta 3
- Apple Developers Gets iOS 17.2 Beta 3
- iPhone 15 Pro: Multiple Actions at Once with the Action Button