It’s common practice for us to use the web on our mobile devices. Everything from surfing the web to perusing our social media feeds. Have you ever wondered how fast our internet is, or how fast your downloads are going when you use the internet to access files or documents? The internet speed meter on Android devices is simple to access once it is activated or enabled.
How can the internet speed meter be enabled on Samsung, Xiaomi, and OPPO devices?
- Open Settings app.
- On the search bar, type Status bar.
- Tap on it.
- Here, you will see the Show connection speed toggle.
- Tap on turn it on.
Alternatively, you can also check your internet speed through a third-party application. In that case, you just have to download and install the Internet speed meter app from Google Play Store.
- Just open the Google Play Store.
- On the search bar, type Internet speed meter.
- Tap on the Install option beside the application.
- Once you have installed the app, open it.
- Now, you can see the internet speed meter on your status bar.
How to enable internet speed meters in Vivo smartphones?
- Just go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on the Status bar option.
- Now tap on the Display real-time network speed toggle to turn it on.
- That’s done.
How to enable an internet speed meter in a OnePlus smartphone?
- Launch Settings.
- Select the Notification & status bar option.
- Then, hover over the More settings option.
- Now tap on the Real-time network speed toggle to turn it on.
How to enable an internet speed meter Realme smartphone?
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on the Notification & status bar option.
- Here, select the Status bar.
- Finally, tap on the Real–time network speed toggle to turn it on.
- 3 Easy Ways to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 15
- How To Show iOS 17 Battery Percentage On iPhone
- How to know Xiaomi is charging with fast charging
- Xiaomi Mijia Smart Sterilizing Foot Bath personal hygiene device
- Xiaomi Mesh WiFi 6 Launched with 2,976Mbps Speed