Sony’s most recent and cutting-edge flagship smartphone is called the Xperia 1 V. This year’s model is said to come equipped with a brand-new primary camera sensor called the Sony ExmorT IMX 888, a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset, an improved cooling system, support for Night Mode, and other features.
The Sony Xperia 1 V has a triple-lens camera setup on the back of the device. This setup includes an all-new 52MP multi-aspect sensor (effectively a 48MP sensor), a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12MP telephoto camera. The primary camera has a sensor that is 1.7 times larger than the one found in the Xperia 1 IV. This sensor is the world’s first stacked CMOS sensor with 2-layer transistor pixel technology.
Download Sony Xperia 1 V Google Camera
The Sony Xperia 1 V is a smartphone that comes equipped with support for the Camera2 API and is loaded with features. Yes, the GCam mod port can be easily installed on your phone if you follow the instructions. Version 8.9 of the BSG-created GCam port as well as version 8.1, which is more compatible, are both attached. In these ports, the Astrophotography and Night Sight skills are available for use.
- Download GCam 8.1 for Sony Xperia 1 V [GC_8.1.101_A9_GV2b_MGC.apk] (Recommended)
- Download GCam 8.9 for Sony Xperia 1 V [GCam 8.9 – MGC_8.9.097_A11_V3_MGC.apk] (Beta)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
Recommended Settings for Sony Xperia 1 V Google Camera 8.9:
- At first, you need to download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now open File Manager, then make a new folder, name it “GCam”, inside the GCam folder, make a new folder, named “Configs8”.
- Open Configs8 folder and paste the config file here.
- That’s it.
Now open the Google Camera app, swipe down to open the settings, then open the Configs menu under the Settings menu. Finally, load the configuration file that you downloaded earlier. After you have updated to Android 14, this GCam will continue to function normally on your device.
- Sony Xperia C3 Dual D2502 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Download Sony Xperia 10 V Official Stock Wallpapers
- Download Oukitel WP30 Pro Google Camera
- OnePlus Calculator, Clock, and Weather Apps Recently Updated
- Nothing Chats Now lets Android users send iMessage.