Sony Xperia C3 Dual D2502 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this Sony Xperia C3 Dual D2502 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fast boot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Sony Xperia C3 Dual D2502 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Make a backup before the Process
- It will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Sony Xperia C3 Dual D2502
- ROM Type – Full ROM+ OTA’s
- SoC –
- OS – Android 5.1.1
- Password –
- Root Access – No
- Size –
- Region –
- Firmware Version – Sony_Xperia_C3_Dual_D2502_19.4.A.0.182_Customized_India
How to Flash Sony Xperia C3 Dual D2502 Stock ROM Firmware
How to Install Sony Xperia C3 Dual D2502 Stock ROM Firmware:
Steps to install .ftf Stock ROM (Firmware) on Xperia Devices
- Download and install Sony Xperia USB Driver on the computer. If in case Xperia Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract Sony Xperia Firmware on the computer. After extracting the firmware, you will be able to get similar files (with .ftf extension):
- Download and install Sony Xperia Flash Tool on the computer. If in case Xperia Flash Tool is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Once Sony Xperia Flash Tool is installed, Launch it from the Desktop Shortcut or the Start Menu. Alternatively, you can launch the Flash Tool from the C:\Flashtool\ folder.
- Once Sony Xperia Flashtool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Flash Button.
- Now, you can see the Boot Mode Selection Dialog Box. Select the Flash Boot option and click the OK button.
- Load the downloaded Xperia Firmware (.ftf) into the flash tool by clicking on the Browse Button.
- Locate and Select the Firmware Folder:
- Once the Firmware is Loaded in the Flash Tool, Select the Firmware version using the dropdown button.
- Select all the checkboxes under the Wipe area and click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
- Power off the Xperia Device > Press and hold the Volume Down buttons, and connect the device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once the device is successfully connected to the computer, the flashing will begin and take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect your device from the computer and turn it on.