Oukitel WP30 Pro Google Camera Google Camera, also known as Oukitel WP30 Pro Google Camera Gcam, is the default camera app that comes preinstalled on all Pixel devices. It features a user interface that is straightforward and easy to understand, and it places an emphasis on computational photography. This type of photography makes use of software algorithms in order to improve the picture quality of photographs that are taken with a camera. The Google Camera is well-known for its advanced features, such as HDR Plus and Night Sight mode, which enable users to take high-quality photographs even when there is a limited amount of available light, and HDR+ processing, which contributes to the creation of photographs with a high dynamic range.
The Google Camera app is only available on Google’s Pixel smartphones; it is not compatible with any other Android devices. However, a number of developers have produced some modified versions of the application that can be installed on the Oukitel WP30 Pro, and here we share one of those versions with you so that you can use it on a device that is not a Pixel.
What’s Working on the Oukitel WP30 Pro Google Camera?
- Night Sight
- timelapse video
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- all other basic features
Download links for the Oukitel WP30 Pro Google Camera:
- Gcam_build_8.4_super.apk: Download
- Google Camera_160MP_mod: Download
- gcam Iphone 13 Pro max Settings: Download
How to Install Google Camera Mod on Oukitel WP30 Pro:
- Enable unknown sources: Go to your device’s “Settings” app, select “Security” or “Privacy,” and toggle on the “Unknown sources” option. This allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Download Google Camera: You can Download Latest Version of Google Camera Mod from above ‘Download Section’
- Locate the Google Camera File: Once the Google Camera file has been downloaded, use a file manager app to find the file.
- Install Google Camera: Click Google Camera app, A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to install the app. Tap on “Install” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Launch the app: Once the installation is complete, you can launch Google Camera by tapping on its icon in the app drawer or home screen.
How to Import Custom Settings on the Google Camera App:
- Download Config File: You can Download any custom config file for your device from Internet or use above ‘Download section’
- Move Config to Gcam Folder: after Downloading the config file move it to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Import Config File: Launch Google Camera app from app drawer, Click Near shooter area A pop-up window will appear, asking to Import custom config, top on desire Config File
- once done, Restart Google Camera App.
- Oukitel OKT3 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Oukitel WP27 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Oukitel C35 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Oukitel WP23 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Oukitel K16 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)