DIGMA Optima 1240C Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this DIGMA Optima 1240C such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fast boot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official DIGMA Optima 1240C Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Make a backup before the Process
- It will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – DIGMA Optima 1240C
- ROM Type – Full ROM
- SoC – Mediatek
- OS – Android 13
- Password –
- Root Access – No
- Size –
- Region –
- Firmware Version – Check the below List
How to Flash DIGMA Optima 1240C Stock ROM Firmware
How to Install Stock Firmware on DIGMA Optima 1240C:
- Download & extract Rockchip flash tools V2.42.zip
- Install Rockchip driver on your computer
- Run androidtool.exe file from the tools folder
- click upgrade firmware, from the Next tab click firmware
- from the Pop up locate the your device firmware file.
- connect Your switched of device to PC by using the usb cable (combination= usb + press and hold the volume up key, poke the reset hole next to the volume key)
- click run. wait until finish. once done disconnect your device and switch it ON.
- How to Install And Use RockChip USB driver
- Android 14: How to Join Realme UI 5.0 Early Access?
- MIUI Launcher Gets Update to V4.39, Improved Performance.
- Blackview Oscal S60 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Oukitel K16 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)