Connect your RockChip device to your computer via USB with the help of the RockChip usb Driver 4.5 driver. When you connect your device via USB after installing the necessary drivers, your computer will recognise it.
Why Install RockChip driver:
- to transfer files between your device & pc.
- to reflash your RockChip device via RockChip flash tool.
RockChip USB driver Download Link:
How to Install RockChip USB driver:
- download rockchip_driver_v4.5.rar.
- extract downloaded file.
- disable driver signature verification.
- run driverInstall.exe.
- select Install driver.
- Now follow on screen instructions.
- once done, reboot your windows system.
- How to Change the Action Button on an iPhone 15 Pro
- How to Download And Use RockChip Flash tools
- How to Set Up and Use iPhone Personal Voice | iOS 17
- How to enable Android Internet Speed meter
- 3 Easy Ways to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 15