The iPhone 15 series, Apple’s most recent high-end flagship smartphone, has been the most in-demand iPhone series ever. The iPhone 15 series has everything a customer could want, including an improved camera, a new Action button they can customize, and the long-awaited arrival of a USB-C port. Meanwhile, if you want to know how to take a screenshot on iPhone 15, we’ll demonstrate the various simple methods available.
Certain procedures exist for taking screenshots on an iPhone 15. You can use the regular button combinations, the Assistive Touch function, or the Siri voice commands. As a result, taking a screenshot is the quickest way to share the information you need with your loved ones.
How do you take screenshots on the iPhone 15?
There are several ways to take screenshots on iPhone 15 series phones; we share all methods below.
Method: 1 Through the Traditional button combination:
The standard and simplest approach to capturing an image on an iPhone. The most fundamental approach involves simultaneously pressing the side and volume-up buttons to capture a screenshot. Ok, here’s how it works:
- Open the page whose screenshot you want to capture.
- Now press and hold the Side and Volume up buttons simultaneously.
- Your iPhone 15 will take a screenshot, and you can easily edit, customize, and share the screenshot by tapping on the thumbnail.
Method: 2 By using Assistive Touch:
Assistive Touch also allows you to take screenshots. If you have trouble touching the iPhone’s screen or need an adaptive accessory to use your phone, you can turn on the accessibility feature known as “assistive touch.” Nonetheless, here’s how to capture screenshots:
- Open the Settings app.
- Head into Accessibility.
- Tap Touch.
- Click on Assistive Touch.
- Please tap on the Assistive Touch toggle in order to turn it on.
- Now, choose the action you want to use to take a screenshot under the Custom Actions tab.
- You will get three options: Single-tap, Double-tap, and Long-press, respectively.
- Now, head to the page whose screenshot you want to capture.
- Perform the action which you have selected to capture the screenshot.
- And that’s it, and your screenshot has finally been taken.
Method: 3 Through Voice Command Assistant Siri:
When it comes to iPhone voice assistants, Siri is by far the smartest and most advanced. It has many uses, such as answering questions, providing inspiration for homework, facilitating the completion of assignments, providing notes, and even taking screenshots. Siri can assist with many tasks on the iPhone 15, but taking screenshots is one of them.
- Head to the page whose screenshot you want to capture.
- Activate Siri by saying Hey Siri or pressing and holding the Side button.
- Once Siri is activated, speak the “Take a screenshot” phrase.
- Your voice assistant will take your desired screenshot for you.
Advanced Screenshot Features:
Everyone knows that the new iPhone 15, and especially the Pro models, have an amazing new feature called the Action button. It’s a small, modifiable button that can take screenshots and perform other functions. Let’s take a look at how to use the iPhone 15 Pro’s Action button to take screenshots without any hiccups:
- Firstly, you must create an Apple shortcut to capture the screenshot.
- For creating shortcuts, open the Shortcut app. If you don’t have the application, you can download the app through the App Store.
- Now click the + button at the top right corner.
- Then tap the Add Action button.
- Select Media.
- Under the Device tab, select the Take Screenshot option.
- Finally, hit Done.
How to enable the Action button to run a shortcut?
- Open the Settings app.
- Click on the Action Button.
- Select the Shortcut option.
- Finally, choose the shortcut that you have created.
Full page screenshots:
Apple’s iPhone 15 has the ability to capture full-page screenshots, unlike Android smartphones. iPhone users, and in particular those with an iPhone 15, will soon have the ability to take screenshots; here’s how:
- Open the page whose screenshot you want to take.
- Now, take a Screenshot.
- Once you have taken a screenshot, select the Full page tab on the top right.
- You can also crop, edit, or share a screenshot from here.
- Once you have finished, tap Done.
Saving and Sharing Screenshots:
Now that you know how to take screenshots on the iPhone 15, you can easily organise them in the Gallery app and even create a backup by uploading them to the Google Photos app or iCloud.
- How To Show iOS 17 Battery Percentage On iPhone
- How to know Xiaomi is charging with fast charging
- Android 14: How to Join Realme UI 5.0 Early Access?
- How to use NameDrop on iPhones iOS 17
- How to use Xiaomi MI Flash Tool