Flashing firmware (also called “ROM”) onto devices that use Rockchip processors is accomplished with the help of a suite of software utilities known as the RockChip flash tools. The RockChip family of tools includes the aforementioned Batch Tool, Factory Tool, and Upgrade Tool, among others.
The most popular software is the RockChip Batch Tool, which functions exclusively with Rockchip processors. Custom firmware installation, device recovery, and firmware updates are all possible. Users can create their own firmware images and flash them onto their devices with the help of the Factory Tool.
The Upgrade Tool is another popular option for updating firmware on mobile devices. Companies frequently use this instrument to distribute firmware upgrades to their clientele.
Download RockChip Flash tools:
How to Install RockChip Flash tools:
it’s a portable program extract & use
How to use RockChip Flash tools:
- download & extract AndroidTool_Release_v2.58.zip
- from the extracted folder run AndroidTool.exe
- click ‘Upgrade Firmware‘ from the Next tab Click ‘Firmware’
- from the Pop up locate your device firmware file
- Now connect Your switch of the device to the computer by pressing the volume up & down keys.
- once the tool shows the USB device, click ‘Upgrade’
- wait until success! once done, disconnect the device & switch it ON!
- How to Set Up and Use iPhone Personal Voice | iOS 17
- How to enable Android Internet Speed meter
- 3 Easy Ways to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 15
- How To Show iOS 17 Battery Percentage On iPhone
- How to know Xiaomi is charging with fast charging