Not long ago, Realme invited Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G smartphone users in India to apply for the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 Early Access program. The Chinese tech giant has recently begun rolling out the Realme UI Early Access update to those who have applied for this major Android OS update.
Following that, owners of the Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G smartphones can identify the Relame UI 4.0 Early Access update by looking for the UI versions RMX3241 11 F.01 and RMX3242 11 F.01, respectively. Users must download a package weighing in at around 5.15 GB.
As of now, the Android 13 Early Access program is officially live in India, with it likely to be expanded to other countries soon, while a stable rollout is expected in the first quarter of 2023. This update adds many new features and improvements to the Android 12 operating system, as well as improving your device’s security and stability.
Users of the Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G smartphones, on the other hand, can enjoy the features and improvements of Realme UI 4.0 before anyone else and provide feedback and suggestions to improve realme UI.
How To Update Realme 8 5G & Narzo 30 5G Realme UI 4.0:
If you are a Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G user, you can install the Realme UI 4.0-based Android 13 update through the device settings. Firstly, open Settings > then tap on About device> From here, tap on Official version, then wait for the update checking process.
If an update is available, tap on the Download button, and the phone will start downloading the latest software update for your device. If not, don’t worry; The update is gradually rolling out among realme smartphone users and will reach your smartphone soon.
Realme UI 4.0 What’s New:
According to the changelog, the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 software update includes Aquamorphic design and vibrant theme colors for a better viewing experience, optimized task management tools, improved security and privacy, new Always-on Display style, sophisticated visual effects, and more features.
For more information: Android 13 features
In addition to these features, Realme UI 4.0 introduces new features that aim to focus on the four basic areas of the operating system, including design, interaction, fluidity, and security.
Realme UI 4.0 Early Access Changelog:
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colours for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadows to simulate the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behaviour recognition feature, which recognises complex gestures and provides optimised interactions.
- Optimises UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physics to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimises the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimises fonts for better readability.
- Optimises system icons by using the latest colour scheme to make the icons easier to recognise.
- Enriches and optimises illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimises the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalised.
- Optimises Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default.
- You can search content online and on your device.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & privacy
- Optimises Private Safe.
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilise the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Early Access For Realme 8 5G & Narzo 30 5G Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update Available
- Oppo Reno 7 gets stable Android 13 update in Europe
- OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G, Reno5 Pro 5G, & Reno5 5G ColorOS 13 Stable Update Released
- ColorOS 13.1 Will Come to OPPO Reno9 & Find N2 Series First
- 2nd Batch Of OPPO A74 5G Android 13-Based ColorOS 13 Beta update