After a brief period of open beta testing, OPPO has begun rolling out the ColorOS 13 stable update to OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G, Reno5 Pro 5G, and Reno5 5G smartphone users.
Today, the OPPO global community released the official ColorOS 13 update for the Reno6 Pro 5G in Indonesia and Saudi Arabia, as well as the Reno5 Pro 5G and Reno5 5G in Saudi Arabia and Indonesia, respectively. More regions are expected to become available in the coming days.
It is worth noting that the ColorOS 13 update for the OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G, Reno5 Pro 5G, and Reno5 5G can be identified by the ColorOS build version ending F.60, F.60, and F.62, respectively. Furthermore, to ensure the version’s stability, this update is being rolled out in batches and may take several days to reach all users in the country.
Please submit your application if you want to try out the official version. Upgrade to the ColorOS 12 base version before registering for the official ColorOS 13 version. After the application is approved, you will receive the most recent update within three working days.
- OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G: C40/C41
- OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G: C.53/C.54
- OPPO Reno5 5G: C.52
How To Apply & Update:
Now, go to the device’s Settings, scroll down and click on About device, tap on Official Version, then click on the Settings icon on the top right and click on Trial Version, then click on Try Official and fill in the information, and tap on the Apply. After applying, click on Check for Updates. If available, hit on the Download tab.
- ColorOS 13.1 Will Come to OPPO Reno9 & Find N2 Series First
- 2nd Batch Of OPPO A74 5G Android 13-Based ColorOS 13 Beta update
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Updated To OxygenOS C.09 With Optimizes System Stability
- How To Install Google Camera 8.7 On Oppo, Oneplus, Realme Phones
- Realme 9 Pro+ 5G Gets Android 13 Update