OnePlus Ace PGKM10 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your OnePlus Ace PGKM10 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official OnePlus Ace PGKM10 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – OnePlus Ace PGKM10
- ROM Type – Full ROM
- SoC – Mediatek
- OS – Android 12
- Password – null
- Root Access – No
- Size –
- Region –
- Firmware Version – A.06
How to Flash OnePlus Ace PGKM10 Stock ROM Firmware Via Realme Flash Tool:
How to Install Stock Firmware on OnePlus Ace PGKM10:
SLA Enable device, you have to use official Oplus download tool with a authorized oppo account..
- Extract ROM File & tool in same folder
- Install oppo driver on your computer
- run Oplus Download tool
- Login with Oppo ID
- locate firmware ofp file or dir
- Click start .
- Connect Phone to computer followed by this Pattern > Volume up + Volume down + USB cable, if no device then you have to do test point..
- Wait until Success,
- once done. unplug device and switch it ON.
How to Install recovery ROM:
you can sideload via stock recovery or use Oneplus local updater
adb sideload 'filename'
Flashing Recovery ROM via Fastboot:
- extract update rom (payload.bin) using payload dumper go
- use fastboot flash in this format
fastboot flash 'partition name' 'filename'
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Updated To OxygenOS C.09 With Optimizes System Stability
- OnePlus Buds App Gets Updated to V4.1.300 – Download
- How To Install Google Camera 8.7 On Oppo, Oneplus, Realme Phones
- OnePlus Health App Gets Updated To V2.6.10 – Download
- How to Install Global Firmware on OnePlus Ace Pro