In October of this year, OnePlus debuted its flagship foldable smartphone, the OnePlus Open, globally. OnePlus’s latest foldable model has several fascinating characteristics, including a 4,800mAh battery with 67W SuperVOOC charging capacity and a powerful and energy-efficient Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 CPU. OnePlus has released the latest software update, OxygenOS 13.2, which includes many improvements and system stability.
OnePlus, a Chinese consumer electronics company, has issued a new update for its flagship foldable model, the OnePlus Open in India, with firmware version CPH2551_188.8.131.52(EX01).The company has already begun rolling out an incremental release of the OxygenOS 13.2 version upgrade for its Open smartphone across India.
OxygenOS 13.2 Update for OnePlus Open
OnePlus has released the latest OxygenOS 13.2 update, which includes various system upgrades, improved system speed, improved system stability, and a few bug fixes and other necessary additions. The most notable addition to the Open with this most recent update is the support for e-SIM. The following is the changelog for the newest OxygenOS 13.2 update for the OnePlus Open.
- Improves system stability.
- Improves system performance.
- Fixes a slow response issue that might occur when you tap and hold a friend’s profile photo in WeChat on the cover screen.
- Fixes an issue where the Eraser tool in Photos might not respond to your taps.
- Increases the clarity of photos taken at higher zoom ratios with the telephoto camera.
- Improves the tone and color accuracy of photos taken in Photo and Pro mode.
- Adds support for eSIM.
- New OnePlus Nord 2T Security Patch November 2023
- OnePlus 11 5G now runs OxygenOS 14 on Android 14.
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G Gets November 2023 Security Patch
- OnePlus Calculator, Clock, and Weather Apps Recently Updated
- OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 14 Closed Beta Update