OnePlus 11 Receives A.07 Update With System optimizations
OnePlus has recently released the first software update for the OnePlus 11, which brings the latest January 2023 Android security patch (not February 2023), optimizations for the brightness, Quick Settings, and Bluetooth, and fixes some bugs in system stability.
The first update with system optimization for the OnePlus 11 is being released with version CPH2447_11_A.07. Moreover, it has a huge software package that weighs up to 5.40 GB. We’ve included download links for this update in the section below so that users can get it quickly.
Oneplus 11 Specs
OnePlus 11 is officially released on Jan 9, 2023. The Oneplus 11 is powered by Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Octa-core processor and it is equipped with the Android 13 + OxygenOS 13 (International), ColorOS 13 (China) operating system.
OnePlus 11 features a triple camera: 50 MP (wide) + 32 MP (telephoto) + 48 MP (ultrawide) while on the front, there is a 16 MP (wide) sensor. The display size is 6.7 inches LTPO2 Fluid AMOLED.
The resolution of the screen is 1440 x 3216 pixels and it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + 100W wired.
Moreover, Oneplus 11 features NFC, GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1), GALILEO (E1+E5a), and USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go. It is built with a glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus+), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), and aluminum frame.
According to the changelog, the latest firmware mainly focuses on communication improvements. It optimizes the stability of the WiFi connection. Furthermore, it enhances the connection stability of Bluetooth and wired earphones. Next, it fixes the issue where photos could not be shared in WhatsApp when opened in a floating window.
- Improves system stability.
- Improves automatic adjustment of screen brightness in dark environments.
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings panel occasionally cannot be pulled down.
- Integrates the January 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves the stability of the Wi-Fi connection.
- Improves the connection stability of Bluetooth and wired earphones.
- Fixes an issue where photos cannot be shared in WhatsApp when it is opened in a floating window.
Download: OxygenOS 13 A.07 for the OnePlus 11
How to Update Oneplus 11:
- Open Settings on your device
- Click on About device
- Click on the Official version
- Check for updates
- Click on the download button
- Install updates
- After completion of the installation, the reboot option appears onscreen
- Reboot the device
- OnePlus Launcher App Update Support Android 13/OxygenOS 13
- OnePlus Zen Mode App Gets New V13.0.20 Update
- OnePlus Zen Mode App Gets New V13.0.5 Update
- OnePlus Health App Gets Update To V2.6.13
- OnePlus Camera App Receives V3.508.010 Update With Bug Fixes