OnePlus Camera is OnePlus’ official camera app, which comes pre-installed on all OnePlus smartphones. OnePlus Camera, like any other camera app, allows users to capture photos and videos with both their device’s front and back cameras.
The OnePlus smartphone’s user interface has been visually refreshed and animated with the new Aquamorphic Design theme colors and philosophy to make the UI feel natural and alive with the OnePlus OxygenOS 13.
It also includes new camera settings features for improved usability and experience. Keep updating the app to the latest version to keep it functional. This latest version includes numerous new features and app optimizations for improved performance.
OnePlus Camera App 3.508.010 Update:
OnePlus is now rolling out a new update for the OnePlus Camera app with version 3.508.010. The new update fixes some general bugs and issues and enhances the overall performance. The updated package size of this update is 142.78 MB.
- OnePlus Camera 3.508.010 Update – Link
- OnePlus 11R Official Stock Wallpapers
- How to Change OnePlus 11 ColorOS to OxygenOS (Chinese To Global Region)
- ColorOS Internet Browser App Gets Updated to V22.214.171.124
- How to Use OnePlus OxygenOS 13 Smart Widgets Feature
- OnePlus 7 And 7T Series Receives OxygenOS 12.1 With December 2022 Security Update