OnePlus has its own health and fitness app that allows you to pair and manage your smart wearable devices. To keep the Health app functional, the company releases new version updates with various bug fixes and improvements.
OnePlus Health has recently received an update via the Play Store. The new update includes general improvements and fixes to improve the app’s overall performance.
OnePlus Health App Update V2.6.13 Detail
- Version: 2.6.13_2aa20a4_230202
- Update Package Size: 87.52 MB
- Compatibility: Android 6 to Android 13
- Download: link
OnePlus Health comes pre-installed with all OnePlus smartphones, which manages all the records related to Health, Workout, and smart devices.
- Health data: OnePlus Heath app displays your Health by recording and visualizing at a glance your daily activities, heart rate, sleep data, etc.
- Workout record: This application tracks your routes and records steps, workout duration, distance, and calories burned, as well as Generates personal exercise reports to understand your progress.
- Smart devices: It connects and manages various smart devices like the OnePlus Band and OnePlus Watch, as well as customizes and syncs notifications and syncs incoming call information, and recent calls.
- OnePlus Camera App Receives V3.508.010 Update With Bug Fixes
- OnePlus 11R Official Stock Wallpapers
- How to Change OnePlus 11 ColorOS to OxygenOS (Chinese To Global Region)
- ColorOS Internet Browser App Gets Updated to V220.127.116.11
- How to Use OnePlus OxygenOS 13 Smart Widgets Feature