Motorola updates its US Edge lineup. Motorola released the Motorola Edge (2023) and Motorola Edge Plus (2023). Premium phones. With a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and a 50MP triple-lens camera, the Plus model is a flagship. The vanilla model is mid-tier and has a dual-lens camera.
The Motorola Edge Plus has a 50MP OmniVision OV50A sensor, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12MP telephoto camera. The Edge (2023) features a dual-lens camera setup similar to the global Moto Edge 40 Neo. The software is the same as the Motorola Edge series phones’ stock camera app UI. The app supports a variety of features including Night Vision, Cinemagraph, Pro Mode, Ultra-Res (for 50MP shots), and more.
Both phones take good daylight photos, but the Edge Plus is better. To improve camera performance on your Edge or Edge Plus, simply sideload the Pixel Camera app from Pixel 8.
Developers have ported the GCam app to other phones, including the Motorola Edge (2023) and Edge+ (2023), after Google updated it to version 9.0 with Pixel 8 phones. The Google Camera app includes features like Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, RAW support, and more. Download and install Google Camera on your Motorola Edge smartphone.
Download Motorola Edge & Edge+ 2023 Google Camera
- Download Google Camera 8.7 for Moto Edge (+) (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V15a_MGC.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam 8.9 for Moto Edge (+) [MGC_8.9.097_A11_V3_MGC.apk]
- Download GCam 9.0 for Moto Edge (+) (AGC9.0.37_V1.0.apk) [Latest Beta]
Once you’ve downloaded the app on your smartphone, you need to make some changes to the app’s settings before start using it. Obviously, for better performance and results. In this section you can check the settings we recommend you to apply before start using the app.
Settings for GCam 8.7:
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now paste the config file inside /Downloads/MGC_CONFIG/ folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Download Moto G84 Official Stock Wallpapers
- Motorola XT2343-6 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Download Motorola Edge 40 Neo Google Camera 8.9
- Motorola Moto G54 5G XT2343-3 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Motorola E13 XT2345-6 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)