The Galaxy S23 Ultra is Samsung’s best flagship phone of 2023. Three phones are available this year: the Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra. The latest S-series phones’ cameras are the highlight, with many features to take stunning photos.
Samsung claims the Galaxy S23 Ultra has a 200 MP Isocell HP2 image sensor that has 16 pixels for better light collection and 12 MP photos. The HP2 phone features ‘Super QPD’ for enhanced autofocus, enabling stunning macro photos, stable videos, and impressive zoomed photos. The 50MP ISOCELL GN3 sensor improves the cameras of the Galaxy S23 and S23 Plus. It outperforms the Galaxy S22 series.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 series takes great daylight and low-light photos. As mentioned, the built-in camera app has cool features. For a third-party camera app, install Google Camera from Pixel 8 Pro on your Galaxy S23 series smartphone.
The developers have ported Google Camera 8.7 to the Galaxy S23 series. The S23 phones work with older ports too. Google Camera has enhanced HDR, SloMo, portrait, night vision, astronomy, and more. Find the Google Camera app for your Galaxy S23 or S23 Ultra here. Let’s start downloading.
Download Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23 Ultra Google Camera 9.0
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23 Ultra Google Camera 9.0 (LMC8.4_R17_Scan3D.apk) [Best Working GCam for S23 series]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra (AGC8.8.224_V7.0.apk) [Beta]
- Download GCam 9.0 for Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra (AGC9.0.37_V1.0.apk) [Latest Beta]
How to Install Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23 Ultra Google Camera 9.0
Steps for LMC8.4_R17_Scan3D.apk
- Open the My Files app and navigate to the downloads folder.
- Tap on the downloaded GCam app to install it. Don’t open it!
- Once installed, go back to the app drawer and find the Google Camera app icon.
- Tap and hold the GCam app icon, then select the Take a Video option.
- Now double-tap on the black area around the shutter button.
- Select the configuration file for best results. Here’s the link to the config file.
- Place the config file inside the LMC8.4 folder. You can navigate to Internal Storage > LMC8.4
- That’s it.
Steps for AGC8.8.224_V7.0.apk
- First things first, install the AGC8.8.224_V7.0.apk on your Galaxy S23 series phone.
- Now download the configuration files for best quality and performance. Here are the links to config files.
- Open the AGC (GCam app) on your Galaxy S23.
- Select Settings, then find and tap Custom File > Import > Select the downloaded config file.
- Apply the config file settings.
- That’s it.
- Samsung Galaxy Devices List For October 2023 One UI Update
- These Samsung Galaxy phones are dust- and water-resistant
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Official Stock Wallpapers
- Download Samsung W24 and Samsung W24 Flip Official Stock Wallpapers
- Samsung May Launch Game Streaming Service on Galaxy Phones