KonnectONE Moxee M2160 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your KonnectONE Moxee M2160 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fast boot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official KonnectONE Moxee M2160 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – KonnectONE Moxee M2160
- ROM Type – Full ROM+ OTA’s
- SoC –
- OS – Android
- Password – null
- Root Access – No
- Size – GB
- Region –
- Firmware Version –
- MH-T6000V1.0.0B010: Download
How to Flash KonnectONE Moxee M2160 Stock ROM Firmware
How to Install Stock Firmware on KonnectONE Moxee M2160:
- Install QFIL: download and install the latest version of QFIL on your computer.
- Download the firmware: download latest firmware file from above links
- Extract Firmware File: once firmware file is downloaded extract the zip file using the 7z or winrar.’
- Install Qualcomm driver: download & Install latest qualcomm 9008 usb driver on your computer
- Boot your device into EDL mode: To put your device into EDL (Emergency Download) mode, follow these steps:
- turn off your device.
- Hold down the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- While holding the volume buttons, Plug your device to your computer via USB cable.
- Your device should now be in EDL mode.
- Note: if still not in EDL Mod then you have to short test point
- Launch QFIL: Launch QFIL on your computer.
- Load the firmware: In QFIL, click on the “Flat Build” button and select the firmware file that you downloaded in step
- in the Programmer option click browse and locate Prog-firehose-ddr.elf file from firmware folder
- Click load xml option and select all rawprogram and patch xmls
- Start the flashing process: Click the “Download” button in QFIL to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete: The flashing process can take several minutes to complete, it’s totally depend on the size of the firmware file and the speed of your computer. do not disconnect your device from the computer during this time.
- Reboot your device: Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect your device from the computer and reboot it.
How to Install OTA/recovery update:
- reboot stock recovery, click Install locate update zip
How to recovery update Via Fastboot:
- unlock bootloader
- extract payload.bin
- Now use fastboot in following format
fastboot flash 'partition name' filename'