if you wish to convert your OnePlus Ace Pro to the Global version Aka 10T then this article is for you where we share a complete guide to Install Global Firmware on Chinese OnePlus Ace Pro.
Oneplus Ace Pro Specs
OnePlus Ace Pro was officially announced on Aug. 9, 2022. The dimension of the device is 163 x 75.4 x 8.8 mm and it weighs 203.5 grams. The size of the display is 6.7 inches Fluid AMOLED and it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The display provides a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels and features a ~87.9% screen-to-body ratio.
The smartphone will be available in two colors: Moonstone Black and Jade Green. It will be powered by the Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor and packed with 12 GB and 16 GB RAM. The internal storage options for 256 GB and 512 GB.
OnePlus Ace Pro runs on the Android 12 + ColorOS 12.1 operating system. It features 50 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) on the rear side while on the front, there is a single 16 MP (wide). The smartphone is fueled with Li-Po 4800 mAh + Fast charging 150W.
The sensors include an under-display optical fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum. It is built with Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, and glass back.
- The bootloader should be unlocked
- flash at my own risk, I am not responsible for any hard or soft brick
Steps to Install Global Firmware on OnePlus Ace Pro:
- the download requires firmware and fastboot script
- extract the downloaded firmware zip
- extract payload.bin by following this guide
- Move platform tools and fastboot flasher to extracted images folder
- run flasher.bat
- connect phone in fastboot mod
- wait until success!
- OnePlus OxygenOS 13.1 Will Coming In H1 2023
- How to Use OnePlus Scout Feature
- OnePlus 10T OxygenOS 13 Update Issues And How to fit it
- OnePlus 10T Receives OxygenOS 13 Android 13 Update [Stable]
- How To Use OnePlus Nearby Share