The Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 software update for the OnePlus 10T smartphone is now available in India. In contrast, after completing the beta program, all flagship smartphones received the stable Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update.
The major OxygenOS 13 update not only unlocks some new features for this latest flagship device but also fixes some system-related issues like Camera, Wi-Fi, Display, Widgets, and more.
As per information, OnePlus is rolling out the OnePlus 10T Android 13/OxygenOS 13 update with build version CPH2413_11_C.12 in India. More regions are expected to roll out soon in the coming days or weeks.
For those who want to experience the OxygenOS 13 update on your OnePlus 10T smartphone, now is the time; you can install this update in a software package size of approx 196.73 MB. Also, the update is coming via OTA and will appear in your notification panel soon.
In case you have not yet received the update notification, you can check it manually through the Settings app. From here, enter the Software & Update menu. Once you tap on the System Update option, the latest update for your device will appear on the screen. Finally, hit the Download button and complete the installation process.
OxygenOS 13 C.12 What’s New:
The latest OxygenOS 13 update for the new flagship OnePlus 10T smartphone has improved system stability and fixed other issues affecting the users’ experience. It fixes the problem of Widgets that can not be added to the Home screen. It further solves the problem that the floating bar is not hidden automatically when Smart Sidebar is not used.
The issue where apps cannot be opened in Split screen mode, the Camera AI Highlight Video problem, the Wi-Fi issue, and many other minor bugs and issues have also been fixed with the OxygenOS 13 C.12 update for the OnePlus 10T.
OxygenOS 13 Update New Features:
With the OxygenOS 13 update, the OnePlus 10T smartphone gets all the new features Google has introduced in the latest Android 13 operating system. Moreover, this latest update brings a new design philosophy and Aquamorphic design, which offers an easier and faster way to manage your device.
- For more information: OxygenOS 13 Key Features
- Improves system stability.
- Fixes an issue where widgets cannot be added to the Home screen.
- Fixes an issue where the floating bar is not hidden automatically when Smart Sidebar is not used.
- Fixes an issue where apps cannot be opened in Split screen mode.
- Improves the stability of Wi-Fi connections.
- Fixes an issue where Al Highlight Video might turn off unexpectedly in certain scenarios.
- How To Use OnePlus Nearby Share
- How To Fix OnePlus Google Map Issue
- How to use OnePlus Auto Launch Feature On OxygenOS 13
- OnePlus Health App crashes after OxygenOS 13 Update
- Bugs and Issue With OnePlus 8 Series After OxygenOS 13 Update