The Chinese tech giant released the stable Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update with the OnePlus 10 Pro users in various countries. The major update later expanded to more OnePlus 9 series and OnePlus 8 series phones.
Talking about the software itself, the company claims that OnePlus smartphone users with the OxygenOS 13 update bring a new design philosophy and aquamorphic design that provides an easier and faster way to manage their device.
According to the Oneplus community, after the stable OxygenOS 13 update was rolled out, many users downloaded the update, and a few days later. Across the world, users have been complaining about the problem of the OnePlus Health app not working properly on the OnePlus community as well as on various social media platforms. Below we have mentioned a few issues Which Users Are Facing Under The OnePlus Health App:
- The app crashes while used.
- Users unable to see goals and set goals
- Unable to access Own watch faces
- More issues
How to fix Oneplus health app issues
Well, to fix it,
- try logging out of the OnePlus Account,
- rebooting the phone,
- and login back again,
- and you will see it works well.
If not, do share them with the company so that they are aware of such issues and try to resolve them. And you can just keep checking for the update through the Settings app on your OnePlus smartphone.
- Bugs and Issue With OnePlus 8 Series After OxygenOS 13 Update
- Download OnePlus 10T 5G Google Camera 8.6
- OnePlus 9RT Gets OxygenOS F.12 Update
- OnePlus Phone App Gets update to Version 13.6.12
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Gets OxygenOS 13 Beta Update